nedjelja, 29. travnja 2012.

Bye, bye Chanel Perfection Lumiere

Or goodbye to Chanel Perfection Lumiere!

Let's take one final look at this foundation.

After this bottle is empty, here is my opinion.


What I love about it:
- light, oil-free,
- B10 is light yellow color, ideal for winter,
- non comedogenic,
- scented,
- flawless complexion,
- long lasting,
- buildable coverage,
- can be light, medium or even full coverage!



What I didn't like about it:
- can be too dry looking,
- sometimes I feel like it is too drying,
- pump,
- why can't B20 be imported into Croatia?



Final toughs:
- I won't buy again because I have a lot of foundations in my stash,
- it is good, but not better than Dior Nude or Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua,
- good foundation, but not super good,
- recommended for buying, but try it before.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar