Or goodbye to Chanel Perfection Lumiere!
Let's take one final look at this foundation.
After this bottle is empty, here is my opinion.
What I love about it:
- light, oil-free,
- B10 is light yellow color, ideal for winter,
- non comedogenic,
- flawless complexion,
- long lasting,
- buildable coverage,
- can be light, medium or even full coverage!
What I didn't like about it:
- can be too dry looking,
- sometimes I feel like it is too drying,
- why can't B20 be imported into Croatia?
- I won't buy again because I have a lot of foundations in my stash,
- it is good, but not better than Dior Nude or Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua,
- good foundation, but not super good,
- recommended for buying, but try it before.